BCS Business Analysis E-Learning Course from Focus
We’ve added a Business Analysis E-Learning course to our range of online learning options.
It provides all the knowledge necessary to pass the BCS Business Analysis Foundation Certificate. It’s been compiled by business analysis practitioners – who are also examiners with the British Computer Society.
>> Business Analysis E-Learning – Information and Ordering
You can undertake the course and prepare thoroughly for the BCS accredited exam (formerly ISEB), all at your own pace, and from any location.
– Fully interactive course structure enables you to learn at your own pace
– Comprehensive and detailed course content
– Questions on all sections of the course allow you to regularly reinforce your learning
– Recorded tests at the end of each module let you compare your results in your online gradebook
– Access to further online reading on each module of the course to strengthen knowledge
– Advice, hints and tips on learning and how best to prepare for the exam
– Assistance from experienced tutors if required
The exam itself does not form part of the package. Most people prefer to book this direct and schedule a convenient time at a local Pearson Vue test centre.
BCS Business Analysis Foundation is the entry level qualification within the BCS hierarchy of BA certifications. The foundation certificate provides a comprehensive introduction to Business Analysis processes and techniques. The certificate can be included as one of the 4 certificates needed by those aspiring to the BCS Business Analysis Diploma.
“For me, the e-learning module course provided a more interesting and motivating self-study alternative to poring over books. Revision can be done in manageable chunks, there are questions throughout the modules and practice tests at the end. I would definitely recommend the e-learning course”
This e-learning course is ideal for those looking to develop their career in the field of Business Analysis and are looking for a well recognised certification.